Monday, June 30, 2008

It's raining again

Another day, another downpour.

It's been raining for the last few days, on and off. Some of those storms have been really nasty. Friday night there was a lightning storm that lasted a good 45 minutes. Some torrential downpours. There was another just a little bit ago.

At least they can't talk about drought here for a bit.

I said there was some things going on that I couldn't talk about yet last week. Well, I can now...but not here. That Singular place has the story.

I'm not comfortable posting it here in the all-access blog, sorry. Feel free to pop over there (as long as you've got permission) to see what's going on.

Otherwise...it's just another day.

2 comments:

Cami said...

I wish we had rain like that over here! There's been way too much sun of late. :<

Rene said...

Ah loves teh rain and teh thunderstorms *nods*