Saturday, June 14, 2008

Chicago

Julie and I went to Chicago today.

Talk about a really good day.

We walked everywhere. Didn't go up Sears Tower (I didn't feel like waiting an hour to go to the top), went to Wrigley Field (didn't go in, much to my love's confusion, but I was happy to just see the place in person), went to get a real Chicago deep dish pizza at Gino's.

The best part of the day, I think, was at the Navy Pier. Cool place. We rode the ferris wheel, walked to the end of it, looked at stained glass in a stained glass museum...

Took a lot of pictures. Walked a lot. I'd tell you more, but it's late and I'm getting tired, as as my love will attest, I will be snoring soon.

More later, kids.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Apparently Iowa's rain didn't quite make it as far as Illinois, thank goodness! Glad to see you two having fun. ;)

Rene said...

I wanna go to Chicago ... it's been a while since the last time I was there ... and I liked it ... glad you had a great day!