Saturday, January 13, 2007

Exhausted

Man, I talk a lot over here, don't I?

I spent the whole day taking down the Christmas decorations and putting the normal stuff back up. Some stuff didn't get back, tho...a couple magnets, some pictures, a snow globe...a few little things.

The house seems emptier now. That happens after the tree and stuff comes down. It's all good, tho. Can't leave the tree up all the time, after all. It wouldn't be the same if it were up all year 'round.

But it took me almost 10 hours to do. Damn, I am tired now...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good night, sweetheart. <3>

Tomorrow is another day.

Sleep well.

Rene said...

10 hours to clear Xmas stuff, whoa nelly, that musta been a whole lotta stuff then!?!

Onestar said...

Oh, yeah.
Besides a big, six-and-a-half foot tree with two villages, a creche and a train under it, I've got wreaths in all the windows, a bigger creche, and assorted stuff to fill two HUGE rubbermaid chests.

That's not including all the lights I put up.

I do go all out at Christmas, but then, it is my favourite time of year.

Shauna said...

You're gettin' ooold...heh, heh

Hope you're well rested. Enjoy the long weekend.

Rene said...

Holy crap. That's a lot of stuff. *shudders*