Thursday, August 07, 2008

Stuff n'at

Julie's coming back to town in a couple weeks! We've really missed each other since she left...it's really strange, but when she was here...it felt so right.

She went back home, and my place seems so empty without her. Sigh...

When I was taking her out to the airport, we stopped at a local mall (it was too early), and I saw something that made me shout with glee. Pittsburgh has an IHOP!

*does a happy dance*

Those thrice-damned IHOP commercials were as evil as the Sonic ones. Now I can go get my IHOP...

*insert evil laughter here*

Pictures have been posted over at flickr, check the link on the left hand side. I've got some more to go through, maybe post another batch later today.

Other than that...not much new or different, alas. Job search continues with as much luck as I had last month. Sigh...

4 comments:

loveno88 said...

Im sure once we get a Sonic thats closer than 100 miles, we will also do the 'happy dance'.

See you in a few days!

Rene said...

IHOP is good :D

No panic, Onie, just keep searching for the right one!

Eric S. said...

Given a choice, my friend, I'd rather find something I'd enjoy...like photography.

If I hit the damn lottery, I'd start my own business. Sigh.

And yeah, my love...I can't wait to see you.

Cami said...

Yes, but is it open 24 hours? ;)