Saturday, August 30, 2008

Antiquing

Saturday night, 8:52PM.

Julie's across from me blogging as well. We've been out most of the day. Odds are, she's recapping everything we've done today, so it'll be interesting to see what she says, and how it compares to my blog.

Today was wonderful. We slept in a little, got up, and went to breakfast. Came back home and tried to decide what to do for the day. We were going to go to the zoo, but since her daughter was feeling left out, we put the zoo on hold for a day and went antiquing instead.

We drove all over the Northern Illinois countryside, from Creston to Maple Park to St. Charles to Aurora and back again. I drove, Julie told me where to go and played her PSP. It was fun...even taking my poor 12-year old Saturn down gravel roads and down to farms with psychotic miniature horses and old barns.

But all in all, it was a wonderful time. Just me and her together, exploring old antique stores...very cool. Sneaking kisses when no one's watching. The two of us, just happy (and sometimes sappy) together.

Tomorrow, the zoo. Monday, Labor Day, she has to work, so it'll be a sweet tea for her on her break and an afternoon and evening together.

Tuesday...

I'm not thinking about Tuesday just yet. I'm just enjoying the moment, looking over occasionally into the eyes of the woman I love and knowing she loves me just the same...

6 comments:

Rene said...

Sneaking kisses when no one's watching. Jeez, what are you, 13? You're an adult, you can sneak kisses when everyone's watching *LOL*

loveno88 said...

Actually, we were sneaking more than just kisses...

Eric S. said...

Dude, it's more fun to sneak 'em. :)

Try it sometime. I'm sure that lovely wife of yours would be most willing...

And my love...I have no idea what you're talking about... *innocent wink inserted here*

Mrs. Hillis said...

I agree with renee, you are adults--you can display whatever kind of affection you want whenever you want--hehe. Lay one on her, Onie, and be dang proud of it!

Rene said...

I know that sneaking 'em is fun, but the pleasure is greater if you don't even care to hide it *razz*

Shauna said...

sounds like fun


wonders about wmhbtj

and ztwuar