Thursday, August 14, 2008

Shortly...

Dear friends, loved ones, and my stalkers (and yes, I know you're back and stalking again...whatever).

If you don't hear from me much over the next couple weeks, it's because I'll be with the woman I love.

I'll blog on occasion. I'll answer e-mails, and if you've got my phone number, I'm a call away.

But Julie is coming back to town tonight, bringing her daughter (not sister, Prosey...and you call yourself my editor. LOL! I tease...)

Just know I'll be smiling. :)

P.S. Take a look down the sidebar. I've submitted a couple pictures to JPG Magazine. Could you vote on one or both of them?

5 comments:

Mrs. Hillis said...

Have a great time!!! I'm so, so happy for you two, and see a rosy future for you both.

Rene said...

Smiling for teh win!

Deanna Pasternak said...

Have a great time....please eat a chipped ham sammich for me

Shauna said...

have a great time

Denise said...

*blink* I swear I just read that totally wrong...*roflmao!!*

Have a terrific time! *hug*