Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Words cannot express properly how I feel right now.

Some of you might know that I'm a member (albeit infrequently) of the website Storm Artists, a great website where aspiring artists, in whatever genre they choose, can go and post their works.

Some good friends from my old Deviant Art days joined me over there, and I've had the pleasure of making a few more since I've been there.

One such friend is a wonderful lady known as Ele. She could tell that I've been having some...problems...as of late, and wanted to give me a gift.

She sent me one of her paintings, Missing You.

I loved it when she first posted it. Something about that piece really caught my eye. I was moved then...and now that I'm holding the original piece, a print she sent me all the way from Australia...I'm moved beyond words.

"Thank you" is insufficient. It can't match how I feel.

I've been blessed with some dear friends. To those of you out there...thank you.

I can't show a copy of the picture here. Storm Artists has set up their site so pics can't be hotlinked, but click the link and go see for yourself.

2 comments:

Rene said...

That's what friends are for (but don't take this as an admission that I am going to send you a present as well :P)

Shauna said...

present?

somebody'sgot presents?

:)