Monday, May 05, 2008

Pepper...pepper...pepper



So a lot of you have been wondering about the pepper shaker in this picture.

Okay, so while I was visiting my lady last weekend, we went out with a couple of her friends to dinner. Nice little place (whose name escapes me at the moment...Julie?), sports bar-slash-restaurant. Great food.

They bring our order, and I notice there's no pepper shaker on the table. I have fries. I need pepper. :-)

I ask the waitress for some, and she brings it. Simple and straightforward, yes?

We go to leave and my beautiful, loving, warm, caring and oh-so-sexy girlfriend decides...I need the pepper shaker. So she takes it.

Wonderful! I'm in love with a kleptomaniac!

We brought it back home, sat at the table and played some games with her (and now my) friends. It was a great time. When it came time for the picture, the pepper shaker had to be there.

The pepper shaker came home with me. A small memento...a keepsake...of our first weekend together.

My love is a klepto. Sigh...I can see my life is going to be so, so interesting.

6 comments:

loveno88 said...

O'Learys Pub.....Im sure most the people reading this would have taken the pepper shaker as well. Youre lucky I wasnt able to get the photo of Dublin off the wall....

Eric S. said...

You saw me looking at that picture, didn't you... ;)

I love you.

Rene said...

Hmmm, Onie needs a new car, a Lincoln Navigator? *ROFL*

DarkerNights said...

lol

.. pepper... starting off small eh?

hey man, looking good.

nbwegftp
sounds like some opensource ftp client.. lol

Shauna said...

taking a pepper shaker as a momento

whatever

Anonymous said...

lol @ rene

haha onie...that's cute (lol) hehe

(is 'someone' jealous?)