Monday, May 26, 2008

While I'm not the strong and silent type...

...I don't have something to say every day.

Julie asked me in an IM earlier why I don't blog every day, and I told her I don't always have something to say. She said "I know you have a lot to say so it surprises me you don't post everyday".

We talk. We talk a lot, so I can understand where she's coming from in this, but there are times, really, I don't have anything to post on here.

I went out and saw My Kid yesterday. It wasn't a good visit, nor was it a bad one. She cut her arm open the other day on her wheelchair...I think it slipped off the side as they were brining her back from something, and she got a 6cm gash. Since she's on blood thinners, they had to take extra care with her. She's got a big gauze rap on her arm.

All she did yesterday was sit in her wheelchair and droop. She couldn't lift her head up. I asked her to, and she'd lift it half an inch. I had to reach over and lift her head up to get her to look in my eyes.

With My Kid, I never know if it's a sympathy ploy, she's genuinely given up, or she's just tired.

Sigh.

It's Memorial Day here in the states. Take a few moments out of your day and remember those who've sacrificed so you can get this day off.

I'll try and write more, but I won't promise anything.

3 comments:

loveno88 said...

Hm....You really didnt have anything to say! :)

love you

Rene said...

I believe you are the strong and silent type, sometimes you just have to use lots of words to say nothing at all :P ;-)

Shauna said...

understandable

*nods*