Sunday, May 04, 2008

Like I was sayin'...

I never thought I'd come back here and post again.

I intended to walk away from this blog never to return. There was something that happened...something that shook me to my very core...and I'd decided to follow a new line, a new direction, a singular lifestyle.

I closed this blog, deleted a handful of posts, and moved onto other things. I'd made a conscious choice to live the rest of my life alone.

Well, that lasted all of a good four and a half months.

The Universe is an amazing thing. It gives us what we need, never what we want. If we don't listen to its voice as it whispers in our ear, it whacks us upside the head with a, heh, baseball bat. At that point, you'd better listen.

There have been some major changes in my life. Those closest to me know about them, knowing the truth when I was in that Singular place. I need not go into them now. Let's just say, I'm not at my old job anymore, and I'm looking down the road for new opportunities while still trying to figure out how to close doors behind me.

And I have found my true love.

I wasn't looking for her. I was serious in accepting my place in this universe alone, but...somehow, in this whole big world, I've found her. My love. My other half. My soulmate. Someone who understand the world and sees it as I do and wants the same things in life, the little things, the things that are most important. She gets it, and so do I.

She can explain it far better than I. I try, and it's like trying, sometimes, to pin Jello to the wall. It's a feeling that is in my heart that words seem somehow inadequate to fully describe. She's a little better at explaining it, so I invite you to see her blog, read what she has to say, and maybe you'll understand.

My Julie. My love.

She is the love I was meant to find. She is the one I am worthy of, and she is so precious to me.

I went to another place, another blog, where I was Singular. I can't stay there any longer because I am no longer alone. I've found the other half of my heart. With her I am happy, I am complete.

So I've come back here.

I know there are people out there who've come here for the past few months looking for me, wondering if I'd ever post here again. I'm here, and I'm not afraid of anything you might have to say. You can't hurt me anymore. I'm better, stronger, and in love. A real love, a true love.

My love.

Onestar...wait.
Scratch that.

Eric's back, folks.

8 comments:

loveno88 said...

Im glad that your eyes are looking to the future....not the past. Nothing wrong with glancing back every once in a while, just stay focused on the future. I love you, Eric.

Rene said...

Who the hell is Eric and what have you done to Onestar slash Onie? :P ;-)

Welcome back my friend!

Keep on looking down the road to the future and all will fall into place *nods*

Eric S. said...

And I love you, Julie.

And yes, Rene, the line between Eric and Onie is getting thinner...but that doesn't mean over at Storm, Eric will be popping up soon. ;)

Here's to the future!

Rene said...

*clink*

marxsejm=that's now how you spell marxism *LOL*

Anonymous said...

aww that is so sweet! ^^ I'm happy for you, Onie, and your sweetie. :) :hugs for you both:

Denise said...

*chuckle*

Good to have you back...

...*goes to check out Julie's blog*...

xnjlbyx

Cami said...

Seventh heaven, anyone?

Donna said...

well how pleased am i! :D

congratulations at finding yourself again, but as you probably know, you didnt go too far, you just went round the houses to find your way back :)

XX