Monday, May 19, 2008

The Onestar Philosophy

Been awhile since I've posted this. It's time. I'm due. :)

* I've learned to enjoy the time I have with my friends.
* There's no sense in staying mad at anyone or anything. It won't bother them, and all it will do is eat away at your soul.
* I don't screw, lay, poke, fuck, hump, bone, or have sex. I make love.
* You leave me alone, I'll leave you alone.
* I don't believe in working any longer than I have to. When its quitting time, I am out the door. You don't like it, tough.
* Life is too short to rush through. Slow down, take your time, and relax.
* I don't believe in politics. They're a game for the rich and the idle few.
* It may be trite, but I'm a lover, not a fighter.
* I no longer know what the future has in store for me. Everything I once thought would be...no longer is. I prefer to live my life one day at a time, and wait and see what tomorrow will bring.
* Don't tailgate me while I'm driving. Instead of going faster, I'll slow down on your ass.
* There is no such a thing as coincidence. I don't believe in it.
* Also, I don't believe in if anymore. It's an illusion.
* Real women have curves. I've never been attracted to waif-thin supermodels, and probably never will.
* I can live without TV. I can't live without music.
* Try and see things from the other's person point of view. Respect their opinion while maintaining your own.
* I lead, for good or ill, with my heart.
* I talk a lot because I really have nothing important to say. When I have something worthwhile to say...believe me, you'll understand. Otherwise...I just talk shit.
* As a good friend has taught me, take the time to breathe and be.
* Remember you're not gonna be right all the time. It's okay to admit you're wrong, and believe me, I'm usually wrong. Doesn't stop me from trying again.
* Never say never. There are just too many possibilities in life...you have no idea what tomorrow will bring.
* It's not the destination that's important, it's the journey.
* I get frustrated. We all do. Sometimes I forget to step back and take a breath when that happens, and just try again, but eventually I remember.
* The trick is to never stop trying. Even if you make the same mistake over and over again, never give up.
* I'll try just about anything once, but there are some things I will not do.
* I won't drink, I won't smoke, and I won't get involved in a menage a trois. Why piss off two women when I can piss of one just as easily?
* Try not to go to bed angry. It just ruins a perfectly good night's sleep.
* Believe it or not, I try to stay fairly upbeat.
* We define our lives by the limitations we set on them.
* And last but not least, I like to smile. Especially at the damnedest times...it makes people wonder what you're up to.

6 comments:

Donna said...

"I don't screw, lay, poke, fuck, hump, bone, or have sex. I make love."

and i think i mentioned last time you posted this elsewhere, theres a lot to be said for a darn good fuck lol!

and why do you not have your feed enabled? darn you! XX

loveno88 said...

Im biting my tongue!!!

Rene said...

Don't hurt yourself now, loveno88 ;-)

Eric S. said...

My feed's not enabled? I'll have to check. hmmm...

And why are you biting your tongue, my love?

loveno88 said...

Do you want me to go there? I will go there!!! You KNOW I will go there.... :)

Denise said...

*The trick is to never stop trying. Even if you make the same mistake over and over again, never give up.*

Amen. *smile*

Oh, and a bit of qzkhbya doesn't hurt either. *smirk*