Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Well, that was quick!

Looks like my venting to Saturn.com went through after all...

I received this response late last night:

Dear *********,

Thank you for writing Saturn. I would like to start by apologizing for your negative xperience at Saturn of Pleasant Hills. I assure you that we take our goal to create a hassle-free, honest environment very seriously. We know you have plenty of choices other than Saturn.

I can't explain why you were treated in this manner. I won't even attempt to justify t or make presumptions about it. I can understand why you would not want to visit this facility again.

We appreciate the time that you have taken to share this situation with us. I have documented your comments and this information will forwarded to the teams who work with Saturn of Pleasant Hills to make sure they are aware of this situation.

I apologize again for any inconvenience this situation may have caused.

If you have any additional questions or comments, please feel free to e-mail us again or call us at ********************.

Sincerely,


******
Saturn Customer Assistance Center


Might not hear anything more from this, but then, I might.
If I do, I'll be sure to share it here...

7 comments:

Foodie said...

at least they are aware of the situation, but I doubt they will do anything about it :(

Onestar said...

Honestly, I don't care if they do something about it.

I needed to vent, they were willing to listen, and at least pretend to care, so that's all that matters.

It's not like I'm expecting a new car out of it...

Anonymous said...

ahh well at least you know they got it, read it and had the decency to answer you.

good. :)

Kel said...

go for a new car! ;)

At least they replied, many many places wouldn't have done so.

Foodie said...

there's a little something for you on my blog ;)

Shauna said...

You changed your name to *****? Gee, I miss a few weeks and look what happens. Sorry about your car. Hope to see a photo of the new car Saturn delivers soon. *ahem*

Onestar said...

I found that just one * wasn't enough. I'd leveled up, so I had to go for ******

Alas, no new car for me...not yet, at least. :)