Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Onie ala the Simpsons



In case you hadn't heard, The Simpsons movie is coming out later this month. After 20 years on the (relatively) small screen, Matt Groening is bring his toys to a much larger medium (with the DVD release probably scheduled for, shall we say, Christmas...).

Naturally, there's a website for it (as there is a website for everything these days). One of the cooler parts of it is you can create a Simpsons-style version of yourself, how you'd look if you lived in Springfield, USA.

Naturally, the cartoon version of me would be a bit thinner than the real me, but since he's only two-dimensional, he can get away with it.

Thanks to the wonderful Cherry for spotting this first and posting her own Simpsons-esque (and totally hot) avatar.

6 comments:

Dark0Goddess said...

We are going to see that!

Onestar said...

You bet we will!

Anonymous said...

donut lol

i tried to make one of my own but i didn't like the way it came out. *L*

Foodie said...

that is so cool! Love the way you look here, we are just missing the pillow ;)

Onestar said...

Alas, Cherry, I couldn't figure out how to add the pillow to this...so I put a donut on the t-shirt. ;)

And Brenna...I still wanna see what you made!

Squooshiewoodums said...

That is just too cool for words. I've been a fan of the Simpsons since they were just a "short" on the Tracy Ullman show oh so many years ago. I'ma gonna have to check this out!