Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ahhh.....

The kid's still in the hospital. She'll probably be there through the weekend, at the least.
Trying to get the infection cleared is the first priority.

Me? Let's see...

I'm sitting on the couch soaking my feet in hot water and Epsom Salts. I'm sipping from a glass of cranberry and black cherry juice, as close as these lips get to wine. Queen's Live at Wembley is playing on the TV. Freddy Mercury was the best, pure and simple.

Updating this blog on the laptop and then I'm gonna close 'er down.

See? I do know how to relax, my dears. No worries about me. I can take care of myself.

6 comments:

Lorri said...

Good for you, relaxing. :)
Hugs

Lorri said...

My thought to you and mum. :) Hugs

Shauna said...

I'm not sure whether you CAN take care of yourself was ever in question. I am glad that you DO. Maybe you should switch to flats.

Be well.

Onestar said...

But...but...but...the heels make my butt look so good!

Shauna said...

not to mention your legs!

Lorri said...

And, the pillow...what does it make look good. LOLOL