Sunday, May 14, 2006

Working hard or hardly working?

The weekend. The time when we take all the things we should be doing around the house all the time and try to cram them into two really short days.

Joy.

Painted the front porch yesterday. My bud came over with his power stripper, and we got a good bit of the old paint off. After he finished, I proceeded to put paint to porch, only to have the kid (supervising, of course) sit down in wet paint.

:|

So much for that skirt, I suppose...but the colors match fairly well, so it might not be a total loss.

Taking the kid out to do some shopping this afternoon. She wanted to get a new jacket for the concert this Wednesday, and a new nightgown. Problem is, the clothes she likes went out of style 30 years ago. It's difficult trying to find something she likes, but I'll take here whenever she wishes to go to shop.

But first...I'm off to take a nap.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

sleep well

:)