Thursday, October 02, 2008

Just call me "gramps"

Time to bring this to the court of public opinion.

It's a little chilly in DeKalb today, and I wanted to wear my blazer. Now, folks know I love my blazers...but Julie doesn't seem to think I look good in 'em.

For your consideration...please take a look at the two examples presented below:





She seems to think that these sportcoats make me look like I'm 71, and not 41. I like the feel of a sport coat. It's a classic look. Julie, on the other hand, thinks they're from the 70's (okay...maybe more like early 80''s) and says they make me look more than just old-school...just plain old.

So I ask you, gentle reader, to offer your two cents worth. Sport coat or no?

Not that it matters. I'm too stubborn for my own good, and if I like 'em, I'll wear 'em (just not around my love...)

Sportcoats: Yea or Nay?
Yes. They look good on you, and if you like it, go for it.
No. It makes you look old and icky. Update the look, grams.
Obligatory "other" choice, since I'm not getting between you and your girlfriend.
  
pollcode.com free polls

4 comments:

Eric S. said...

Of course, after this, I might be sleepin' on the couch tonight...

loveno88 said...

JUST SO YOU KNOW....THIS THING IS RIGGED!!! CLICK 'NO' AND IT SAYS 'YES'!!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!

And yes, hes sleeping on the couch.

Denise said...

*smirk*

To actually answer the question - I chose *Obligatory Other* - I have no problem with the 70s (or early 80s) look.

I will not, however, get caught up in a difference of opinion over a blazer...*roflmao!*

Eric S. said...

It is not rigged.
I was able to vote.
Others have been able to vote.
My love is NOT blocked from voting.

I can't help it if she can't vote...