Saturday, October 04, 2008

In all fairness...

For my birthday, Julie bought me some new clothes. For some reason, she dislikes parts of my wardrobe, as we learned from the whole blazer or no blazer debacle.

Among the gifts was this new henley shirt:



It's a long-sleeved shirt. I won't wear long sleeves until it gets to about, oh, 10 below zero, so I pushed the sleeves up.

Time to take this to the Court of Public Opinion (for fun, of course...this is all in good fun you know). What do you think?

Okay, which looks better? The classic blazer or the new henley look?
  
pollcode.com free polls


C'mon. Vote. I'll still do what I please, mind you...

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I think you just like puttin' up the polls. :)

EFSchetley said...

Me? Put out a poll?
I've never done that before...

Denise said...

*chuckle*

Actually - comparing side-by-side, honestly, I agree with Julie. *nod*