Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Universe has a sense of humor

Two posts in one day.
Gotta pace myself...

Since this is my blog, it's all about me. You can go to other blogs, other places, and it's all about them. But here, my ego reins supreme, and everything here...it's all about me, baby.

Given that statement, someone who reads this blog must post over at the website Lifehacker. How else would they know to find a video on How to Sew on a Button.

I mean, c'mon.

There is no such thing as coincidence. Someone who reads this blog also knows I check the RSS feed from that site.

Fess up. Admit it. You're stalking me again, aren't you?

Yeah, I knew it. :-D

8 comments:

Lorri said...

Good grief. What next?? LOL

It wasn't me, darling. I only sent you this link, in the "bachelor" journal.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4604_sew-button.html

Kel said...

lol oh dammit, i'm sorry... i just couldn't let Adam know ;)

Onestar said...

Kel, it's all right.
You're allowed to stalk me.
It'll be our secret. Adam need not know. :)

And I know you didn't do it, Lorri.
It's all right. :)

Shauna said...

THAT is funny.

Lorri said...

That is toooooo funny!!

Kel said...

LOL

i'm so glad Adam is boring and doesn't read much these days ;)

Anonymous said...

okie dokie lol

Sterl said...

*laughing* That's GREAT. Hope you're doing well otherwise, my friend. :)