Thursday, April 12, 2007

Living in an offline world

And...we're back.

Yeah, I know. Updates here have been few and far between as of late.
There hasn't been much happening lately.

Winter's decided to stick around a bit longer, and honestly, as much as I love the season, even I am tired of it. I'd love to be able to open the windows at night and have the night sounds fill the room, instead of listening to the creaks and moans of the old house, and hear the furnace kick on occasionally.

I've been wanting to take some pics, but there's no motivation to use the camera. Also, I've been helping some friends out here in real life with some problems and things going on there, so I haven't been online too much.

Real life...what a concept...so foreign to me.

Other than that, not much else to tell. I know y'all hang on my every word (sarcasm mode off), so when something interesting happens, I'll share.

8 comments:

Rene said...

Bits of this look vaguely familiar ... :D
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Onestar said...

Speaking of looking familiar... ;)

Anonymous said...

there were a few nights I could actually open the windows here...I LOVE those night sounds. I couldn't stand living in the big city and not hearing those things. ack!

ugh...snow. I don't want any more snow! *L*

Onestar said...

Indeed, m'dear.
There is nothing like sleeping with the windows open.
Those sounds can be very...relaxing. :)

Anonymous said...

i opened the window in this room because it was raining (love the rain too) and i wanted to open the damn window (lol).

It is now 63 degrees in here haha
Now look what you did! (teasing)

Lorri said...

It has been in the low teens at night, here, and plants and bushes are dying, left and right. We had a false spring.

Rene said...

Yes?

Kel said...

lol i'm wanting the super hot days to bugger off and for it to cool down.. mid 20's would be lovely (obviously celcius ;))