Thursday, July 03, 2008

It looked...like...a bloody cow!

Julie's working overnight shifts today and tomorrow, and I can just imagine she's exhausted.

So since she's tired, I'm going to go ahead and embarrass myself.

We were out for a drive last time I was out at her place, and since it's...rural...there's plenty of farms and farmland kind of things, including farm animals.

So we drive past one place, and I look over at this horse that's spotted, I swear to God, like a cow. Julie was looking for a cow, and I said "cow"...but they looked and saw the horse.

I saw it was a horse too, but for that split second between opening my mouth and shoving my foot halfway down my throat, it looked like a cow.

Needless to say, for the rest of the visit, my love had to not only call every horse "cow" and every cow "horse", she proceeded to tell everyone around us that I couldn't tell the difference between a horse and a cow.

I swear to God, next time I'm out there, I am going to find that horse again and take its picture, just to show the world that that horse was spotted like a cow. Even if I have to photoshop that sonofabitch, I'm gonna prove it looked like a cow.

The ridicule will begin in three...two...one...

12 comments:

Deanna Pasternak said...

Google search for "horse that looks like a cow"
http://www.thehorsethatlookslikeacow.co.uk/

loveno88 said...

It looked like a horse.

Im telling ya, the city boy is getting a taste of what country life is like.

Wait until the corn is 8 foot high. We are going for a walk.

Love you! See you tomorrow..

Shauna said...

even living in a city, you didn't learn about the horsies as a kid?

yeesh

:)

Squooshiewoodums said...

Sweetie - you eat cows and you ride horses. ( I have ridden a cow before but trust me, it's not the thing to do. I've also heard that some people eat horses but, again, it's generally not the thing to do.)

rofl

Oh man...you would be one of the best victims...um...I mean... guests to take on a snipe hunt.

*cough* Especially when the corn's about 8' tall...
(*wink wink* *nudge nudge* to loveno88)

Rene said...

Contrary to what squooshie says you could ride a cow and eat a horsie (wonderful, salty, low-fat meat).

Eric S. said...

Deanna...thank you! :)

Hm. A walk in 8 foot high corn with my love. That could be interesting...

I knew I could count on My Priestess.

Squooshie, I've heard of "snipe hunt". Ain't fallin' for that one.

And Rene...don't think I want to try horse. Thanks for the offer, though. :)

Ah, my friends. They've got my back... LOL

Cami said...

My favorite is still the kid from Jersey I knew who had no idea what a baby cow is called. Please tell me you know that, Onie!

Eric S. said...

You mean a calf, Cami?

Yeah, I knew that... ;)

Deanna Pasternak said...

you know I was just looking at my cat.....he is white with brown spots....could he be? a cow?

loveno88 said...

LMAO...All great comments!

Snipe hunting...Im still laughing.

Cami said...

*whew*!

Shauna said...

drive by....


moooooooooo