Friday, June 29, 2007

Watching the setting sun...



This photo just doesn't do justice to one of the most incredible sunsets I've seen in my life.


I was headed upstairs a bit ago, and just happened to turn the corner to see the most incredible, golden sunset I have seen in a long time. It's been a beautiful day...not too hot, not too humid, and all-around comfortable.

Grabbed the Olympus, and it...despite my wishes...focused on the screen in the window instead of the sunset.

It's all right. A photo just won't do justice to the memory.

Feh. Despite anything and everything else, it's been a good day. This was just a nice way to end it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh yeah, i bet that was beautiful to see. ^^

Foodie said...

that's gorgeous. Even if it's not as good as you wanted it, whenever you see it you will remember the "original" one

*hugs*

socamx said...

That's still very nice though, the sky. I love it when it does all sorts of colors like that. Few weeks ago we had a orange sky over the trees here but I couldn't manage to get a picture that got the color properly, and the one that did was blurry. Figures. lol

Sterl said...

Looks like a wonderful sunset, hope things have been well with you. *smile*

Deanna Pasternak said...

Ok i'm trying this blog thing again...
check me out at http://dcafep.blogspot.com/