Tuesday, November 21, 2006

"Back" in business

For the record, I had a cyst removed from my back today.

It was a big sucker, too. I'd say it was roughly an inch to an inch and a half across and deep.

But no worries. I'm doing just fine. No pain, no problems.

:)

Postscript:

So I also went to get my hair cut this morning. My barber also trimmed my eyebrows, but it looks like he slipped and cut a wee bit too much off the one above the left eye.
I didn't notice that until a wee bit ago.

So I had to try and even it out on the other side.

As you can see...it didn't help. SIGH...

5 comments:

Shauna said...

you could just shave 'em completely and draw them in like the older ladies do. :D

It's only hair, it'll gow.

Anonymous said...

Glad the cyst seems to be little more than an inconvenience and dude...that haircut on you rocks despite the eyebrow mishap. *grins*

By the way - love the power of unsecured wireless, though it feels odd accessing the internet with my folks sleeping down the hall.

Anonymous said...

I shouldn't laugh ....but I will!! It's not the missing eyebrow, it's your facial expression.

Poor Onie, but it'll grow back, honest. *hug*

I once sent my husband off on a business trip with a VERY peculiar -looking haircut because I used the wrong comb on the clippers ;-)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the "cyst removal" was only a minor irritation.

As for the eyebrow... They grow back.
The oldest boy let his girlfriend cut his hair a couple weeks ago and we had to take him in and let the barber fix it. (trust me...he looked like a GIRL with a full beard....lol) We tease him saying she probably did it to make him unattractive to other women. (but his coworkers were wondering "who the hot new chick was", so he didn't put up too much of a battle when we offered to have it "fixed")

Happy Thanksgiving...BTW

Lorri said...

Good news on the cyst...but...still take care.

LOLOL, on the brows, sorry, had to laugh. Love you...

<3

It will grow back...