Monday, April 13, 2009

365 and counting

It was one year ago today.

A quiet Sunday afternoon.

Playing around on Facebook.
Clicking on pictures in Social Me.

When I clicked "flirt".

Had to go out, to see My Kid in the nursing home.
Got back later that night, and her pictures popped up again.
She was very pretty, so I clicked "flirt" again.

I was a bit surprised when she wrote back and asked if I was actually going to stick around this time.

I apologized. She said she was having a bad day.

We started talking.
And we've never stopped.



It's a year later.

Lots of changes. All of them for the better.

And I'm with my True Love.



Julie thanks me for finding her. I thank her for saving me.

It's been one year today, and I love her more than ever, but not as much as I'll love her tomorrow.

Here's to one year, beautiful lady...and to many more to come.

4 comments:

Rene said...

Congratulations, to both of you :-)

Shauna said...

365?

cool

do it again!

Eric S. said...

Believe me, we're gonna. :)

LorMil said...

To many more to come! :)
xoxo