Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So very, very soon now...

I was introduced to it about five years ago, while visiting New Orleans. I'd heard of it before, but it wasn't available to me previously.

I admit it, I was curious. It looked so good...and I was so hungry for it.

When I tried it, Oh, My God. It was better than I could have expected. Better than I ever imagined.

I came home...and I was afraid I'd never have it again. The worst part of it is, they kept talking about it and talking about it and showed it to me, and I wanted it so badly, but it wasn't in my area, in my reach. So far away...

But soon...so very, very soon...I shall have it again.

Once again, after so long, my precious...you will be mine again.

Hot dogs. Blasts. Cherry Limeade.

Sonic is coming to Pittsburgh. I've gone without a true Cherry Limeade for five years...no longer. It will be mine again. MINE!

...and it will good...so, so, so good...yes...

12 comments:

ProsePetals said...

LOL...you could always just drive down here. There's a Sonic right up the road. *grin*

Brought to you by: bzlzbcvj

Rene said...

Yes, I noticed the Sonic too ... it's only a 5 min drive :D

Lorri said...

LOL, you could come visit me, gheeez, I have one within five minutes.

Foodie said...

that place looks delicious, I've never heard of them before

Shauna said...

There are Sonics here but I've never been.

Onestar said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Tease the poor guy in the NorthEast because he's been without Sonic for so long.

I don't wanna hear it. ;)

Lorri said...

Too bad, you're hearing it anyway! :)

Shauna said...

At least you have Trader Joe's.


ginger...mmmmm

Anonymous said...

i've never been to one :( and...now I'm hungry *L*

Cami said...

A Sonic Drive-In? There are three in my town, and it was actually my first job. *laughing* Their cherry limeades are amazing.

Onestar said...

Someone else who's gonna tease me about Sonic in their town. Sigh... ;)

And trust me, sweetie...try it once and you'll be hooked.

DarkerNights said...

I have like 3 sonics within 15 minutes. Come here!!!

lol. Cherry/Lime slush. Truly the best, beware of mega-brain-freeze.