Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Same crappy blog. Slightly different look

Did you even notice the difference?

So, I was at Costco last night, buying enough toilet paper to last me the next three years. While talking to the Flowerpetal on the cell, I stopped and gasped.

Pausing for a second, I had to tell her of my find...The Muppet Show, seasons one and two, on DVD.

GLEE!

The Muppet Show was a favourite of mine, days long gone. Naturally, I had to pick up at least the first volume (along with 36 rolls of T.P, four pounds of grapes and the paper cutter*), and save volume 2 for next month, when I can afford to go back there again.

It was later, after I got off the phone with the flower petal, but I did have a chance to watch one episode: Rita Moreno. It made me smile, reliving old memories and revisiting old friends.

Now I just have to find out which season has Ma Nah Ma Nah.

24 days.

* The paper cutter is for my pictures. I'm tired of trying to trim down 8x10 pictures and since I couldn't cut a straight line to save my life...it'll help. Thankfully, I didn't have to buy it in bulk. There was just one in the package.

7 comments:

Mrs. Hillis said...

I love The Muppet Show! Especially the two old grouchy guys in the balcony!

Onestar said...

I've got to find two seconds to watch it...

Manah Manah is in the first episode! *insert gleeful laugh here*

Lorri said...

LOL, fun, fun, fun!

Rene said...

Raaaaaaaaahh AAarrrrrrgggghhhhhh
Yeah yeah yeah *heavy breathing*
('tis Animal :P)

Shauna said...

congrats on the purchase. I have season one...i still need to pick up season two (xmas or upcoming kid bday, prolly).

Foodie said...

aww I love the muppets!! the one I love the most is Elmo ^^

and yes, I did notice the different blog layout :)

Anonymous said...

i noticed right away, and thought i was at the wrong blog. (lol) Had to do a double-take. haha

wow, the muppet show. I haven't seen that in sooo long. I use to love those two old guys. *L*