Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rumblings from below

Warning! This entry is rather graphic and not for the faint of heart, stomach or constitution.

There was a time I liked to eat.

Actually, that time was just a few days ago.

Nowadays, eating isn't something I've done much of these past few days.

Tuesday night, I couldn't sleep. I laid in bed, half-awake, half-asleep, listening to ping-pong sized bubbles tell me I've been poisoned and I needed to get up to get the medicine I needed to save my sorry ass.

Finally, after ignoring the balls until about 3 in the morning, I got up and got some Pepto...then proceeded to not only void my bowels but also puke, both through the mouth and the nose.

Figuring I got it all out of my system, I went to bed. Woke up around 6 that morning, and puked some more, with enough force to cover the whole sink. Thank goodness my new place has a disposal in the sink and a hose to clean up easier.

Since then, I've had a hard time keeping things in. Thankfully, it's not coming up anymore, but it comes out the bottom a lot.

Last night, I was sitting at the table with Julie, and it sounded like I was ready to explode. My body was making more rumblings than a volcano ready to explode.

I think she was afraid she was going to have to clean up the mess if I did blow up. Thankfully, she didn't have to...I waited until I got home before I exploded.

As I type this, it's dinner time. Julie has made pork chops for dinner, and they taste amazing. I just hope I can hold onto them for a little while...

7 comments:

Rene said...

Ugh ... sorry man.
But yeah, continue to eat, try to stay away from too fatty things, and also drink enough.

loveno88 said...

Thankfully, he didnt 'blow' the pork chops.

Shauna said...

got cork?

Denise said...

Oooofff...poor thing. Stay hydrated. :(

Mrs. Hillis said...

So have you figured out what's causing this yet?

Eric S. said...

At first, I thought it might've been some fast food I ate, but now, I think it's more likely a viral infection.

Hailey had the flu last week, and while I didn't get that, I think something settled into my bowels...

DarkerNights said...

hang in there onie.