Sunday, September 24, 2006

blather blather blather

I know it's been awhile since I've written anything of any importance. It's not that I haven't had things to say...it's more that I've not been able to find the way to say them.

Feelings, dreams...more like nightmares...and their ilk. How does one express them in words when the words just don't make sense to the writer?

This week will be a little weird for me. I'll apologize in advance if I seem more out of it than usual.

It's well known that I don't like my birthday. It's gonna be even more difficult this year.

Sigh.

I'll write more when I can find the words. Promise.

For now...I'll talk to ya later.

1 comment:

Lorri said...

Yes, this will be a weird week, I understand...

Take it a second, a minute, an hour, a day at a time.

When you feel comfortable, and when you are able, and, when necessary, the words will come...no matter how they sound.

Hugs...Onie, sweetie.