Tuesday, June 13, 2006

No title can really fit here, so...

* The kid had some tests done today, and we probably won't get the results of them until later this week. She's nervous...more like scared...about them, and is really depressed about it. I've done just about everything I can to cheer her up, but it ain't working.

* I found some white chocolate M&Ms, by the way. They're not too bad. Don't "ewwww" them until you try some.

* I'm going to shoot for getting tickets to Saturday night's Pirates game. Of course, I'm gonna take the kid, in the hopes to cheer her up a little. She's got a new pair of binoculars (bought them for her last week) and she's been itching to try them out.

Mind you, when I gave her the binoculars, you'd swore I'd given her a solid gold bar. She was so thrilled, so happy...it's the truth that little things given from those you care for most mean more than anything.

* Oh, and I bought myself a new ring. (As a friend told me recently, retail therapy does do wonders for the soul.) It's a nice, simple ring, a nice sized Amethyst (even though it's not my birthstone, but I already have a Star Sapphire...), and it looks good on me. Here's a pic of it:



Okay, that's all for now. When I think of anything else to say, I'll say it...er, ah...type it...whatever.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Sorry - I ewwwed because I don't like white chocolate. Hope your tickets work out. The ring is beautiful.

Lorri said...

Lovely ring, sweetie.

Please keep me posted on mum, you know I am extremely concerned.

xoxo