Monday, March 28, 2011

What are you looking for?

Here's the question of the day, and if you see this, please comment.

Why did you visit this page?

I had someone in Lafayette, Colorado Google "Journal of Onestar", and it led them here.

So I'm wondering...why did you visit here? What are you looking for?

Did you come across this randomly? Were you looking for someone you once knew?

Oh, I have a pretty good idea who that was in Lafayette that searched for "Journal of Onestar". Just like I have a pretty good idea who in Pittsburgh visits here every once in awhile, just like I know who in DeKalb, Illinois comes here every few days.

But there's a part of me that always wonders why? So I ask...what are you looking for? What do you want?

Say something, please. If you don't, well...that's nothing different, and I won't be like the cat who died from curiosity (as much as some may wish). I'd just like to know.

Oh, and if you didn't notice, I'm getting married in 19 days. The least you could do is offer your congratulations.

4 comments:

loveno88 said...

I come here because I want to see whats on your mind. Oh, and because I love you!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I made a typo :P

I come here to read what you have to say, to read what's on your mind...

Creative Writer said...

Nice conversations friends.. Keep it up.. Shimla Holidays